155th REGIMENT INFANTRY
Dyer's Regimental History
from A Compendium of the War of the Rebellion, vol. III, Regimental
by Frederick H. Dyer 
Note: HTML format added to aid digestion.--if you remove the format you
have Dyer's original text [He didn't use complete sentences].
155th REGIMENT INFANTRY.
- Organized at Camp Butler and mustered in February 28, 1865.
- Moved to Louisville, Ky.;
- thence to Nashville and Tullahoma, Tenn., March 2-10, 1865.
- Attached to 2nd Brigade, Defences Nashville & Chattanooga R. R., Dept. of the Cumberland, to April, 1865.
- 2nd Brigade, 1st Sub-District, District of Middle Tennessee, to September, 1865.
- Guard Block Houses on Nashville & Chattanooga R. R. by Detachments from Nashville to Duck River till September.
- Mustered out September 4, 1865.
Regiment lost during service
[155th Illinois Infantry Home Page]
| Main Page |
About this Site |
© Copyright 1996-2007