150th REGIMENT INFANTRY
Dyer's Regimental History
from A Compendium of the War of the Rebellion, vol. III, Regimental
by Frederick H. Dyer 
Note: HTML format added to aid digestion.--if you remove the format you
have Dyer's original text [He didn't use complete sentences].
150th REGIMENT INFANTRY.
- Organized at Camp Butler, III., and
- mustered in for 1 year's service February 14, 1865.
- Moved to Bridgeport, Ala., February 18-27, 1865.
- Attached to 2nd Brigade, 2nd Separate Division, District of the Etowah, Dept. of the Cumberland, to July, 1865.
- Dept. of Georgia to January, 1866.
- Garrison duty at Bridgeport Ala., at Forts 3 and 4 and
- Block Houses on Nashville & Chattanooga R. R. from Bridgeport, Ala., to Chattanooga Tenn., till March 24, 1865.
- Moved to Cleveland, Tenn. March 24-25.
- To Dalton, Ga., May 2-3, and
- duty there till July 7.
- (Left Wing at Spring Place till July 1.)
- Moved to Atlanta July 7-8,
- thence to Griffln, Ga., August 14.
- Duty in 2nd Sub-District, District of Allatoona, till December, 1865.
- Cos. "A" and "E" at Griffin.
- Co. "D" at LaGrange,
- Co. "C" at West Point,
- Co. "F" at Newnan,
- Cos. "B" and "G" at Atlanta,
- Co. "K" at Greenville,
- Co. "H" at Franklin, and
- Co. "I" at Atlanta.
- Assigned to District of Atlanta December 31.
- Mustered out January 16, 1866
Regiment lost during service
[150th Illinois Infantry Home Page]
| Main Page |
About this Site |
© Copyright 1996-2007